- Front TwilightExtremely wide lot backs up to the greenbelt and has a nature preserve to the southeast, all helping to create a very private feel.
- Front TwilightEnjoy easy to maintain xeriscaping, nature preserve on one side and greenbelt in the rear.
- Outside Front EntryWelcoming entry with Cantera front door.
- Front DaylightThis custom home by John Hagy sits on a 1.3 acre lot dotted with mature trees.
- Inside Front EntryCustom Cantera door welcomes you to the elongated front foyer.
- Dining RoomFormal dining room has large lighted buffet niche and tall built-in wine refrigerator.
- Dining RoomStone archways help define formal dining area and create a feeling of intimacy in this space for guests.
- Main Living AreaNatural materials throughout - wood beams, granite, wood windows, interior stone walls and arches - bring the hill country indoors.
- Living Area and FireplaceUnique custom media cabinets on either side of fireplace are built-into lighted niches. Don\'t miss the mesquite burl mantle.
- Living Area and Front Hallways and RoomsFoyer, formal dining, living, kitchen and breakfast area are all open for easy entertaining and great family living.
- Living Area into KitchenEasy flow from kitchen into main living area and other front rooms and halls.
- KitchenHigh end Viking appliances include warming drawer, double ovens, professional grade vent fan and 6 burner propane powered cooktop.
- KitchenLarge central island provides lots of working counter space, a vege sink and tons of storage. Lovely farmhouse sink!
- Breakfast AreaSliding barn door can close off hallway to family room and guest rooms from the spacious, light-filled breakfast area.
- Master BedroomPrivate roomy master suite is situated at the rear where it overlooks the greenbelt.
- Family RoomFamily room is designed for multi-use with easy-to-care-for tile flooring.
- Family RoomThis flexible room has separate access to covered back patio. All windows except upper fixed transoms have operable shades for television or
- Master BathroomBubble-jet soaking tub, walk-in rain shower. and twin vanity areas with hidden plugs and switches for an uncluttered counter top look.
- Master BathroomnLots of natural light in the master bath, but Hunter Douglas shades are easily lowered with a hand-held remote control.
- BathroomThis bathroom is located near the family room / game room and is also placed for use as a future \"pool bath\".
- Guest BathroomGuest or child\'s bedroom has spacious ensuite bath, large walk-in closet and extra linen storage.
- Utility RoomLarge utility room accommodates raised front-load washer and dryer and has tons of storage.
- CourtyardLovely water feature highlights shaded walkway between main house and 3rd garage.
- Back PatioEnjoy shaded afternoons and quiet evenings with lovely wooded, greenbelt views.
- Back PatioBeautiful nature views both day and night.
- Back Patio TwilightCovered patio includes a built-in grill, ceiling fans, a misting system for your plants and built-in speakers.
- Back Patio TwilightEasy flow from indoors to outdoors.
- Back View Close UpCovered patio is large enough to create 2 separate conversation areas - one for adults and one for kids.
- Back of HomeIf interested in adding a future swimming pool, it would sit just off the back covered porch. Ask agent for a copy of ACC variance for pool.
- Back of HomeHome is shaded by wonderful, mature trees.
Hill Country Elegance Close to City Conveniences
Property InfoHill Country Gem! Experience the tranquility resulting from this successful collaboration of architect, builder, community and nature.
This 1 story home is located in the exclusive gated community of Belvedere. It is only minutes from exemplary Lake Travis ISD schools & shopping in Bee Cave or Lakeway. Nearby outdoor destinations include Hamilton Pool Reserve & Reimer's Ranch Park. Yet the neighborhood is less than a half hour from high tech corridors on Loop 360 & Southwest Parkway. Although shielded from the business of the neighborhood entrance, this home is very near all of Belvedere's extensive amenities.
The use of natural materials like wood ceiling beams, mesquite burl mantle, arched stone walls & stone fireplace, wood windows & granite bring the hill country indoors. Large glass door systems open both living areas to a spacious covered patio & woodsy greenbelt beyond & almost doubles your entertaining space.
Over 300 ft of street frontage, nature preserve on one side & greenbelt behind make for exceptional privacy. High end Viking appliances, a long list of energy efficient features & thoughtful kitchen & bath cabinet design complete this picture of hill country elegance.
- Gated hill country community
- Large home site - 1.3 acre
- Nature preserve on one side & greenbelt behind
- Close to neighborhood amenities
- Exceptional street appeal & privacy
- Single story design. . .
- Lots of energy saving features
- Unique custom floor plan
- Designed by award-winning architect, Kai Geshke
- Exemplary Lake Travis ISD schools
- Rooms: 15
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 full baths, 1 partial baths
- Orientation (north/south/east/west/etc): Faces Northeast
- Condition: Excellent
- 3832 ft²
- Lot size 1.3 acres
- Built in 2012
- School District: Lake Travis ISD
- Front Door: Cantera Iron
- Windows: Marvin Stained Wood, Fully Cased
- Wall Finish: Tea Stain
- Countertops: Granite
- Fireplace: Stone, Mesquite Burl Mantle
- Firebox: Gas Logs with Remote
- Ceilings: High, Vaulted w/ Solid Wood Beams
- Window Treatments: Hunter Douglas, Some on Remote
- Covered Porches, Patio: Front & Back
- Lot Description: Flat, Greenbelt in Back, Nature Preserve on South
- Kitchen Appliances: Viking
- Built-ins: Living Room, Either Side of Fireplace
- Heat: High Efficiency Heat Pumps
- Utilities: Electric, Propane, On-Site Septic
- Water Treatment: Softener, Reverse Osmosis System
- Irrigation: Full Sprinkler System
- Insulation: Spray Foam
- Master Bath: Bubble Jet Tub, Walk-in Shower, Dual Vanities
- Exterior: Stone, Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Landscaping: Xeriscape, Automated Landscape Lighting
- Garages: 3 Car, 2 Attached, 1 Detached
- Two Car Garage: Epoxy Floors, Cedar Closet, Storage
- Third Car Garage: Epoxy Gloors, Custom Cabinets, HVAC
- Covered Patio: Grill, Ceiling Fans, Speakers
- Cabinetry: Custom, Soft Closing
Listed By Susan Galyean